Upcoming Events & Announcements
we are opening Phase 1 - saturday, june 6th
The safety of the Krew is always our top priority. I believe we can safely train at the academy with some modifications. Here are some highlights of Phase 1:
- We will continue with virtual classes on Zoom
- Live in person classes will be 30 mins long. There will be a 15-minute break between classes to allow students to leave the building before the next group arrives. Do not enter the building until the instructors allow you too. Instructors will also clean any targets or facility equipment, as necessary during the break.
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 15 students. All students will sign up for their classes through signup genius. We ask that you only sign up for 2 classes per week so that we may accommodate all students. If there is an empty slot three hours before class time, you may sign up for a 3rd class. Classes will be on a first come, first served basis so please sign up early, and only for 2 classes per week. Here is the link:
- Social Distancing will remain in place. NO Sparring, self-defense, handshakes, or physical contact corrections on technique. The training floor plan has been redesigned to maintain space.
- The lobby, spectator seating, changing rooms, shoe cubbies, & water fountain will be CLOSED. Students may bring their own water (no other drinks). Bottled water will be available for purchase.
- Masks - Students must wear their mask to & from their training area. Masks are optional during the training session.
- We will take the instructors & students temperature upon entering the facility
- NO student will be admitted to class if they are sick or are showing symptoms of sickness.
- Please come to class prepared in a clean uniform and only bring the weapon you need for training. Please clean your equipment as needed.
- Please join this group for curriculum videos, updates, and announcements. Look for the private group named: Kaminski's KREW Members Only https://www.facebook.com/groups/221918332254603/